It has been a better day. It is good to be back into a routine. Today was another day of returning to work which was constant and tiring, yet bearable. I was pleased to make my appointment this afternoon with the doctor and get my regular injection of risperidone conte for my schizophrenia. I also got some creme for some rash that seems to have flared up on my back and is extremely itchy. Whilst at the chemist I also purchased some 100 mg vitamin B1 tablets as I remember receiving them in hospital detoxification units I attended in years previous.When first admitted to detox suffering alcohol withdrawal one of the first things they do is give you an injection of vitamin B1 and then start you on the regime of 100 mg tablets daily which they suggest you continue with when you leave. I should go to a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous tomorrow night though I know now that I will feel too tired by the time the 8 pm meeting starts 20 kilometers away from home. I think the B1 will have to do as a start. Even if it's useless the memories it evokes of my time spent in detox should, at least be useful...

No comments:
Post a Comment